COCKTAIL OF EXPERIENCES: WHICH MARTINI ARE YOU? ASTI MARTINI
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
Piazza Luigi Rossi 2, Pessione, Chieri
We know that each product of Casa Martini has a well-defined character. At VIA (E) per Viaggiare, we have enjoyed pairing each with the most fitting experiences between Piedmont, Liguria and Lombardy. Play with us, choose your favourite Martini and create your cocktail of experiences from those selected for you. Leave us the task of completing your special stay!
Are you ASTI MARTINI?
A light and fruity sparkling wine, characterised by the soft floral notes of sambuco, orange and peach flowers for Asti, the city of the Palio, which offers magnificent opportunities for visits and experiences in the surrounding areas
EXPERIENCE OF YOUR CHOICE FROM THOSE OF CASA MARTINI OR, IF YOU PREFER, LET US GUIDE YOU WITH OUR SUGGESTED PAIRING.
CASA MARTINI EXPERIENCE:
- MARTINI COCKTAIL EXPERIENCE
- MARTINI PRIVILEGE TOUR
- MARTINI VERMOUTH CLASS
SUGGESTED MARTINI EXPERIENCE: VERMOUTH CLASS
Immerse yourself in the world of Vermouth, enjoying the authentic taste of the Martini recipes. Play with the range of aromatic notes of the extracts and distillates, create the perfect balance of your very own Vermouth, take it home as a souvenir of your experience, and share it with friends!
Add the free visit to the museums and discover the history of Martini.
Choice of experience in the local area:
● The city of the Palio: guided tour of the monuments and the city museums and visit to the Scassa Tapestry Atelier + aperitivo/wine-tasting
● All-hazelnut: a few kilometres from Asti a farm specialising in hazelnuts. Discover the production phases and create your own hazelnut spread + aperitivo on the farm or picnic with food bundle among the vineyards and hazelnut grove with a breathtaking view of the hills
● Nougat passion: Piedmont style nougat is made using the dough of the IGP Piedmont hazelnut instead of almonds. In this historical pastry shop in the centre of Asti, the master “nougat maker” has been making a unique specialty using an ancient recipe since 1853. Followed by tasting of “Rebarba” Barbera d’Asti harmonised by Maestro Beppe Vessicchio using musical harmonic frequencies.
● Ruchè experience: wine tour by four-wheel drive among the vineyard rows accompanied by the winegrower with final wine-tasting
● Visit the underground Cathedrals of Canelli (monumental wineries that extend for kilometres, they are one of the elements in Monferrato of the Vineyard Landscape of Piedmont, UNESCO Heritage site) with wine-tasting
Price per person from:
€ 140,00 (groups of 2 pax)
The price includes:
OUR PACKAGE FOR TWO PEOPLE
- SUGGESTED MARTINI EXPERIENCE: VERMOUTH CLASS
- EXPERIENCE OF YOUR CHOICE FROM “ASTI MARTINI”
- ONE OVERNIGHT STAY
MINIMUM B2C PRICE EURO 280,00
MAXIMUM B2C PRICE EURO 590,00
B2B RATES: AVAILABLE ON REQUEST Technical organisation and Third-party liability insurance:
- Monferrato Travel by Monferrato to Taste (VAT n°.03936680044)
- Dafne Viaggi (VAT n° 03463700108)
- IC World (VAT n° 09178850013)
* Prices and availability will be verified and confirmed at the time of the request