A DAY SPENT DISCOVERING CAMPO LIGURE AND FILIGREE
A day in one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, Campo Ligure. Walking along the streets of the medieval village, you will visit Spinola Castle and then one of the oldest traditions of Campo Ligure, filigree work. Discover how it was done in the past and how it is still done today in the studios of the village and see a filigree artist at work in his studio.
Arrive by own means to Campo Ligure. Meet with the guide in front of the Filigree Museum and guided tour of the Museum. At the end, demonstration of the creation of a jewel in a studio of the village. Lunch at leisure. In the afternoon, meeting with the guide and climb to the tower of Spinola Castle, visit the castle and the surrounding park.
from 01/04/2024 to 24/12/2024
Price per person from:
€ 65,00 (groups of 2 pax)
The price includes:
- admission and guided tour of Filigree Museum
- admission and guided tour of Spinola Castle
The price does not include:
- Transfer from and to the place of origin and day transfers on site
- Unspecified meals and beverages
- Extras in general and anything not specifically listed under
"the price includes"