ALASSIO GLAM & RELAX
Alassio is the queen of "Riviera delle Palme". The climate and long beaches made it the favourite tourist destination for English people between the late 19th century and early 20th century. Today, it is a fashionable resort that will win you over with sea-based experiences, in the enchanting "Baia del Sole", and experiences connected with its unique hinterland of small villages and age-old traditions, the true heart and soul of Liguria.
Wave goodbye to daily stress and treat yourself to a day to discover Alassio and “Baia del Sole” with regenerating activities by the sea in contact with nature. Unique experiences dedicated to your wellness and care for the person
Combination of two/three activities to choose from:
• Wave Walking: one-hour lesson of water walking under the expert guidance of trainers recognised throughout Europe. An active and invigorating walk in the sea helps blood circulation, strengthens muscles and improves balance.
• Hammam ritual: a relaxing experience which is becoming more and more popular and puts us in direct communication with our body purifying skin and distancing stress.
• Aroma touch: an emotional massage which relaxes deeply using personalised essential oils and Traditional Chinese Medicine techniques (Touch), embracing
the person in total well-being. Perfect after
• Trekyoga: walk mindfully, enjoying the natural environment which surrounds us. Traditional trekking is joined by Yoga, in specific moments and suitable places, at the start or during the walk. One step after the other, using the techniques of breathing and cooling down, they switch on the synergy between nature and the present moment, bringing benefits to mind and
• Beach yoga: yoga on the beach breathing the sea air embraced by the sun helps us to protect the body and connect with
• Sun salutation: a series of asanas which are repeated cyclically and practiced at sunrise on the beach as a method to fill up on energy and improve the nervous, respiratory and immune system
• Bio Snorkeling: a full immersion in nature and in the biodiversity of the crystal-clear waters of the sea of Alassio. A guided trek led by marine biologists to discover the Gallinara Island nature reserve (minimum 4 pax).
• Beach Museum in Laigueglia: the purpose of the Museum is to tell the flora and fauna which lives in our seas, and the historical events such as the historic storms from 1955 to 2010, the study of the waves and the coastal landscape. There is also an exhibition of products "of the sea": wood, stones, fragments of bottles or manufactured items which the sea transforms, smooths and adapts, and are often shelter for the inhabitants of our seas, be they plants or animals
• Winery visit and tasting: discover the hinterland of Alassio with a guided tour of the vineyards of a well-known winery and tasting of three DOC and IGT wines produced, accompanied by tastes of local products.
• Beach aperitif: what is better than an aperitif by the sea at sunset to end a special day in Alassio? With your feet in the sand, caressed by the breeze you will take memorable photos of the sunset in Baia del Sole.
from 01/04/2024 to 15/10/2024
Price per person from:
€ 50,00 (groups of 2 pax)
The price includes:
Two activities to choose from those proposed. Possibility to combine with 3 experiences the price is variable and depends on the combination of chosen activities.
The price does not include:
Transfers, meals and anything not included in the programmes of the single activities