Genova and San Fruttuoso di Camogli
3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
A 360° immersion in this wonderful corner of Liguria, accompanied by "Quality Made" certified companies
Arrival by own means in Genoa. Accommodation at the Bed and Breakfast I Piccoli Leoni, an elegant residence steeped in history. Time at leisure to explore the historic centre: a maze of alleys (the Caruggi) of medieval origin. Free dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at the B&B.
Meeting with the local professional photographer and departure on foot for a tour in the centre of Genoa, with photographic tips and tricks.
Free lunch. At the end, independent transfer to Camogli. Free time to visit the typical seaside village. Excursion on foot in the Portofino Park. Accommodation at the Agririfugio Molini in Loc. Molini, San Fruttuoso di Camogli. Dinner and overnight stay included.
Breakfast in Agririfugio.
Self-drive to Portofino. Departure from the beach of Niasca, in the bay of Paraggi, for a kayak experience with instructor, marine guide, for a view from the sea of the famous Protected Marine Area of Portofino. Upon return, free lunch and end of services.
Price per person from:
€ 355,00 (groups of 2 pax)
The price includes:
- 1 night in a double room with private facilities in Genoa on a bed and
- 1 night in a double room with private facilities in San Fruttuoso di Camogli, Loc. Molini, with
half board (dinner and breakfast)
- Photographic tour of Genoa (duration approx. 2h30)
- Kayak excursion (duration approx. 1h30)
- Medical expenses and luggage insurance
The price does not include:
- Transfer to and from the place of origin and daily on-site transfers
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Entrance fees (even if included in the travel programme)
- Eventual tourist tax, extras in general and everything not expressly indicated under
item "the fee includes".